HI Everyone,
This is my first ever blog that I created. I am very excited about starting this blog because I can sit on here and talk about anything I want too and you can all join me in the conversation. I named my blog: Gabby's Singing Blog because I love to sing and I want to share that with the world that I love to sing. I know that there are probably millions of you out there that love to sing too and I want you to come on here and share with me your love of singing. If you have any clips of you singing, please put them on here as well!! I want to be able to hear all of your beautiful voices!! You never know who will just happen to browse through!! ;0)
I am very excited because in a couple of weeks I am going to be going to my first networking event to meet with a bunch of entertainment industry executives. This could be my big break that I have been needing!! :0) I am very excited about this, because I have always wanted to try and make it big in the entertainment world, specifically the music industry. I feel that I have a natural god gifted talent that I would love to share with the world!! So, what better way to start sharing then by meeting with the people who count!! :0) So wish me luck everyone!! I will let you know how it works out!!
Just to let you know a little bit about me...my name is Gabrielle and I live in Northern NJ!! I am 29 yrs old and married with no children. Well unless you count my husband and my 4 legged child..ha ha!! I am going to school to earn my Masters degree in elementary education. I have always wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. Do I really want it as much as I used too...no not really, my desire and passion lie in the music area not teaching. Although, I know that there are millions of children out there that need guidance and a proper education, and I for one would not want to deny them that. So, that is why i am going for my teaching certification. I want to make sure that no child is left without a proper education. I care about today's youth and I just want to know that I did my part in helping them learn.
I received my undergrad degree in Communications. I know a very huge and vague field. My biggest mistake was not minoring in anything specific. So, let me tell you, if you are going after a communications degree, minor in something, don't just go after the degree itself and think that it will take you places, cause it won't. Employers and companies usually look for college grads that have a specialty degree. So if you were going into lets say, broadcasting, your local radio station may have an opening and they are looking for someone who has a degree in communications, but I can almost guarantee you that they will be looking for someone that also minored in radio and broadcasting or something that is of a specialty that goes along with the communications field. Hope you understand what I mean. So, if you can minor in something, I would HIGHLY SUGGEST that you do!! :0)
Alright, well back to my singing....if you are interested in hearing me and seeing if I have what it takes to make it big, please visit the following website: http://www.singsnap.com/ Please go to the Watch and Listen tab and click on it...then you will be brought to a new page and go to where it says member and click on it...that will bring you over to a page with the alphabet listed on top and all of the members names listed alphabetically. Go to the S letter and click on it and when you get the s member names scroll down until you find: singingprincess1560, that will be me!!! Click on my member name and you will be brought to my home page and then you can click on recordings and that will list all of my recordings that I have done. A lot of the recordings I have done will be for contests that they throw on the site. So if you hear anything funny in the songs or anything risque, it was because it was for a contest. So, listen at your own risk..ha ha ha!!! :0)
In order to leave a comment you will have to sign up, you can sign up for free or if after browsing the site you like what you see, they have a paid gold membership that you can sign up for as well. That is completely up to you though!! :0)
Well I will close for now, I hope you enjoy reading my first blog, I have enjoyed writing it. If you have anything you want to say, please feel free to repsond, I love meeting new people and I am always genuinely interested in other peoples thoughts. The only thing I ask is that you keep it clean and friendly. I do not want haters coming on here and destroying my first blog because they have nothing better to do with their lives except ruin other peoples fun or happiness. Please feel free to share your opinions and if you see something that someone has written that you just don't quite agree with, unless you can debate back in a friendly way, please don't write anything at all. Again, i don't want any nastiness or trouble in here. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Gabby
PS: Happy Valentines Day!!! :0)
Click Here!
Click Here!
Click Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment